* Studio Enigma. The Classic 80's Italo Disco/Euro Disco/Synth Pop Web Radio *

6 Ιουλίου 2015

Μίκης Θεοδωράκης Μαίρη Λίντα "Απαγωγή" 1976












Music & Lyrics by Mikis Theodorakis 

"From down at Galata, my love,
From there a boat I'll take,
On south wind, dearest heart, I'll come
For Athens I will make.



And at dusk to you I'll come
Into your garden there
I'll roses cut and from the sky
I'll have the stars and the Morning Star.



And in the boat, my precious love,
I'll put my flowers and kisses
And then we'll sail on northern breeze,
Two seagulls flying with us.



And there before us now is Crete
All shining blue and fair,
In her eyes the sea, in her arms the sky,
The sun in her golden hair.



The boat I'll moor by a cave, my love,
We'll feed on all we wish
Sea food from the ocean blue,
And soft caress and kiss.



To father and mother I'll sing:
I'm bringing you the sweetest rose
I'm bringing you the stars in the sky and the Morning Star".



Aπαγωγή



"Θα πάρω μια βαρκούλα μανούλα
μου στον Κάτω Γαλατά και στην Αθήνα
θα 'ρθω καρδούλα μου καβάλα στο Νοτιά.
Και σαν θα 'ρθει το δειλινό στον κήπο σου θα μπω
να κόψω τα τριαντάφυλλα να κόψω τ'άστρα τ' ουρανού και τον Αυγερινό.
Θα βάλω στη βαρκούλα μανούλα μου
λουλούδια και φιλιά δυο γλάροι ταξιδεύουν καρδούλα μου καβάλα στο Βοριά.



Και νάτη η Κρήτη φάνηκε γαλάζια καιξανθιά
τη θάλασσα στα μάτια της
τον ουρανό στην αγκαλιά, τον ήλιο στα μαλλιά.



Θ' αράξω τη βαρκούλα μανούλα μου 
μπροστά σε μια σπηλιά
θα σε ταΐζω χάδια
καρδούλα μου καβούρια και φιλιά.



Στη μάνα μου, στον κύρη μου λέγω καιτραγουδώ
σας φέρνω την τριανταφυλλιά,
σας φέρνω τ' άστρα τ' ουρανού και τον Αυγερινό".



Δισκογραφία: Αρχιπέλαγος - 1976

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου